Here are the few steps for uploading files to dropbox through Python API:
In your Dropbox account:
1. Open link for developers https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps and press button "create app".
2. Type your app's name and other required information. Save changes.
3. Navigate to your app's page. Click button "Generated access token".
After this operation Dropbox will create special folder with name of your applications. So all uploadings will be made relatively to this path.
On your local machine:
1. Install Dropbox Python SDK:
pip install dropbox
2. Write a script for file uploading:
client = dropbox.client.Dr...